Wednesday 24 April 2013

My first make

I could rave for too long about the box of stuff that arrived at my door today.  Let's just say it was a little under 10kg of kit!

So I started playing around.  And here is what I made...

 It is from the Boutique Boxes Bundle (131104) in the Spring/Summer book.  Everything to decorate 8 adorable boxes in in there, more stuff than I have used on this first box.

 The back of the box. Bare in mind this is the first Stampin' Up! item I have EVER made, I am pretty pleased!  Now to choose designs to make 7 more...

At the moment I am using it to store the little note cards that come in the set.

When I saw the kit in the book, I thought the buttons looked a little plastic and cheap looking, but now it is here I am so glad I got it because they aren't at all. They have a kind of glass effect.  I chose the version of the bundle with the stamps included and again, I am very pleased I did that. There are three little phrases, which I will show you when I have made up some more of the boxes.

Enough raving for one day? I think it will do.

kate

No comments:

Post a Comment