Monday 22 April 2013

Good morning everybody!

I realise that at the moment I am just talking to myself, but as this site gets pulled together I hope more and more people will join me!

Whether you have never handmade a card before and are curious, or you are a seasoned stamping addict, there are products and events here for you. The Stampin' Up! family have you covered!
All you need is a desire to have fun with your imagination.

Those who know SU already will be aware of their great reputation and if I am in your area I hope you will join me for a workshop or class. Or even book a party in your home.
And if this is new to you, then there is a lot to help you get started so please get in touch.

I hadn't meant this post to turn into a sales pitch! I guess I am just extremely excited at the prospect of what is coming up.
So if my cheesy musings haven't put you off then please take a trip to the Facebook page and 'Like', and sign up for email updates from this blog too.

Kate
X

1 comment: