Wednesday 15 May 2013

Gift box

After some browsing online I found some inspiration about a different way to use the SU Mini Milk Carton die (117310). It is extremely cute in its original form, but did you know you can also use it to make a six sided box?

In its original form it can make something like this ...

But there are also tutorials to stick two of the templates together to make something like...

I used Raspberry Ripple paper as the card base, and then Old Olive and Pretty In Pink to frame the stamps.
The ink is Crumb Cake and I punched the circles using a 3/4" circle punch.
And the stamp set is Lovely Little Labels. And don't forget the Whisper White twine at the top!

I also needed the paper cutter, score board, paper piercer and stamp cleaner.

If you would like to learn how to make this in a workshop then please contact me via email or the Facebook page to find out dates!








No comments:

Post a Comment